Tuesday, September 22, 2009

LOS ANGELES COUNTY CIVIL GRAND JURY

I have just printed out the form and will be compiling all of the mass of paperwork to file with this form, regarding all that you have previously read in prior weeks, in a Citizen Complaint to the Los Angeles County Civil Grand Jury. I also have issues with the decisions of the Family Law Court that took the older child away from the wonderful foster mother, who wants to be a mother, and who took the younger child out of my custody, subsequent to which he appears (according to a note in a medical record and a picture that I took) to have gotten a bump on the head in the foster placement that he is in, but that is dealt with in another forum. Then CPS allowed the two children to stay in that foster placement even though there was a question as to whether or not the injury occurred. They always say that they lean toward the side of caution. They didn't in this case. I have the pictures, and I have the medical record.

No comments:

Post a Comment