Thursday, July 30, 2009

CONFLICTING STORIES.....

So, today, while I am at my visit, and after the visit when I flew back to the CPS office because I believe something is wrong with the baby's head, I mention during this visit and the visit earier in the day, different aspects of the child abuse that has been alleged against me to two different social workers. And by both social workers, I am told "there is no child abuse alleged against you". Okay, so why can't I have my grandson in my home?

At the hearing on Monday, July 27, 2009 I was told by the attorney for the baby, that because of the child abuse alleged against me, I would not be considered for adoption, when I told her that I wanted to adopt my grandson in the event that reunification was not possible with my son and his wife. I know I am not crazy. My husband heard that from her mouth too.

AGAIN, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? WHY IS EVERYTHING SO INCONSISTENT? I'M NOT DOING DRUGS.....IS EVERYONE ELSE? I THINK WE ALL NEED DRUG TESTED! THIS IS LIKE LIVING WITH AN AN ALCOHOLIC.....

No comments:

Post a Comment