Friday, August 14, 2009

SOMEONE GAVE THE CHILD UP FOR ADOPTION....

In another forum that I post on, there was a story of a mother finally giving her child up for adoption because she couldn't promise the child that CPS would never come back and do this again. In the post she wrote that they had recurrently done this, I don't know how many times. This has occurred to me. What if they do give the children back to my son and his wife, and then in the future, they come back and do this again? This is why I have told my son, use this time to become educated out here in California while the kids are in CPS's custody, because you are going to need that education to care for your family.

However, it doesn't seem to matter in the posts and e-mails I am receiving, CPS goes after just about everyone at some time or the other. In fact, I've received e-mails from people that I know that I never knew had problems with CPS.

I am at a cross-roads. I am not sure which way to take this. I've prayed long and hard about it. I've sat and thought about it. I believe it is in God's hands now.

No comments:

Post a Comment