Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?

Today I got my one hour a week visit with my grandson. As a nursing assessment, something we do is measure the infant's circumference of the head. I particularly wanted to do this to see if there was any swelling or change in the circumference from last week. CPS would not allow me to measure the circumference of the head.

I was also allowed to visit with the two year old. I guess CPS decided that they would follow and honor the court order for this visit. It was a very pleasant visit despite the two social workers that "monitored" the visit, like we are in prison. I am a 50 year old grandmother who is a nurse for God sake. What am I going to do to these children? NOTHING. I love both of them.

So my question is, what are they hiding? Why wouldn't they allow me to measure the circumference of the head?

I took the pictures of the baby over to the woman that used to babysit the baby. It is the first time I have seen her since CPS took the baby away from me. I showed her the pictures that I took two weeks ago. She used to be an EMT before she started caring for children in her home. I asked her if she saw anything in the picture. She immediately stated: "he has a hematoma" which is what everyone else stated. My son has requested the medical records from the hospital that the child was purportedly seen at the night, of the day two weeks ago, that I returned to the CPS office hysterical because I had caught this on my iPhone camera. I am supposed to be able to see these medical records tomorrow. I will report on the findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment